Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 4
NOC Group: Construction Trades Helpers and Labourers (7611)
NOC Job Title: Construction Helper
Expires in 56 days
Last Updated: 2021-04-06
Job Number: 660260
City Boys Construction Ltd. Is looking for 4 Full time Permanent Construction Helpers (NOC: 7611) to join their team in surrey.
Position is open to join as soon as possible. Hours will be 40 Hours a week with relocation expenses and medical insurance coverage for first three months if required. Wage: $21.50.
Education: High School Education and Experience will be an asset. Basic English is required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Tight deadlines, Work under pressure, Walking, Bending, Crouching, Kneeling, physically demanding, Standing for extended periods
Office Location: 12508 – 62 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3X 1V4
Work Location: Various locations all over mainland.
Work Site Environment: Noisy, Dusty, Hot, Cold temperature.
Job Duties as follows:
· Load, unload construction material and move the material to the construction sites.
· Prepare the work area and material.
· Assemble and dismantle temporary structures, ramps, barricades and scaffoldings.
· Mix, pour and spread material.
· Assist trade persons and construction supervisor in construction activities.
· Tend or feed machines and equipment used in construction.
· Remove all the rubble and other debris at the construction sites using rakes, shovels and other equipment.
· Clean and maintain all tools and equipment used in construction.
· Perform all other jobs at construction sites as directed by the supervisor and the trade person.
Please email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com
Or Mail to 12508- 62 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3X 1V4
No Phone Calls Please!!
How to Apply