Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 4
NOC Group: Carpenters (7271)
NOC Job Title: Carpenter
Expires in 56 days
Last Updated: 2021-04-06
Job Number: 660261
City Boys Construction Ltd. Is looking for 4 Full time Permanent Carpenter (NOC: 7271) to join their team in surrey.
Position is open to join as soon as possible. Hours will be 40 Hours a week with 4% Vacation pay as per as BC’s Employment Standards. Wage: $28.00.
Education: High School Education is usually required with 1 years to less than 2 years of Experience. Basic English is required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Tight deadlines, Work under pressure, Walking, Bending, Crouching, Kneeling, physically demanding, Standing for extended periods
Office Location: 12508 – 62 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3X 1V4
Work Location: Various locations all over mainland.
Work Site Environment: Noisy, Dusty, Hot, Cold temperature.
Job Duties as follows:
· Read and interpret blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of the clients.
· Prepare layouts according to building codes, with measuring tools
· Install structures and fixtures, such as doors, stairs, windows, moulding and hardware.
· Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join wood and other material.
· Construct building frameworks including walls, floors and doorframes.
· Erect, level and install building framework.
· Maintain, repair and renovate wooden structures in residential and industrial buildings.
· Instruct and direct laborers and other construction helpers.
· Prepare cost estimates for clients.
Please email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com
Or Mail to 12508- 62 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3X 1V4
No Phone Calls Please!!
How to Apply