General Supervisor - Building Construction
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Contractors and Supervisors, Carpentry Trades (7215)
NOC Job Title: General Supervisor - Building Construction
Expires in 56 days
Last Updated: 2021-04-06
Job Number: 660262
General Supervisor-Building Construction (7204)
City Boys Construction Ltd. Is looking for 2 Full time Permanent General Supervisor-Building Construction (7204) to join their team in surrey.
Position is open to join as soon as possible. Hours will be 40 Hours a week with 4% Vacation pay as per as BC’s Employment Standards. Wage: $34.
Education: High School Education is usually required with 2 years to less than 3 years of Experience. Basic English is required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Tight deadlines, Work under pressure, Walking, Bending, Crouching, Kneeling, physically demanding, Standing for extended periods
Office Location: 12508 – 62 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3X 1V4
Work Location: Various locations all over mainland.
Work Site Environment: Noisy, Dusty, Hot, Cold temperature.
Job Duties as follows:
· Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of trades persons and construction workers.
· Recruit new team workers as per the workload and arrange the training for them.
· Ensure compliance to company policies and the safety measures.
· Prepare the estimates of material, supplies and Labour cost.
· Resolve work issues and advise measures to improve work productivity.
· Prepare work schedule and other work reports.
· Order required material, equipment and supplies to ensure smooth running of work.
Please email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com
Or Mail to 12508- 62 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3X 1V4
No Phone Calls Please!!
How to Apply