Warehouse and Delivery Clerk
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Storekeepers and Parts Clerks (1472)
NOC Job Title: Warehouse Clerk - Parts And Equipment
Expires in 16 days
Last Updated: 2021-04-07
Job Number: 665783
Richmond, British Columbia
Fok’s Trading (Canada) Ltd. is an importer and distributor of Japanese products, located in Richmond, BC. We have a full-time position open for one candidate as a Warehouse and Delivery Clerk.
You will provide support for our daily operations which include deliveries and warehouse work.
Applicants must have a reasonably clean driving record and would allow the company to obtain a driving record from ICBC.
- picking and preparing orders
- operating a motor vehicle to fulfill deliveries
- labelling products and packages
Desired qualities and skills are:
- good manners and positive attitude
- courteous and law abiding road conduct when driving
- willingness to doing things differently, to learn, and to take on new responsibilities
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- ability to lift 15 kg
- fluency in English (spoken, written, and read)
- spoken Chinese would be an asset
- familiarity with using tablets and computers
- working independently and in a team environment
Opportunities for advancement to engage in administrative and sales responsibilities.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume. Please note that only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply