Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Cleaning Supervisors (6215)
NOC Job Title: Cleaning Supervisor
Expires in 50 days
Last Updated: 2021-04-07
Job Number: 666028
Permanent Position: Cleaning Supervisor (NOC # 6315)
Company: Saniclean Services Ltd.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Location: Various locations according to Job site
Head Office: 14233 61B Ave Surrey, BC V3X 0K5
Wage Rate: $27.00 Hourly, for 40 Hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day
Education: High school
Experience: 1-2 years of previous cleaning experience.
Languages: Basic knowledge of English
Type of Industry Experience: Cleaning
· The supervision of all cleaning staff focussing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behaviour whilst on duty
· Ensuring that a first-class cleaning service is delivered to all areas of the building
· Reviewing work schedules
· Ordering of cleaning materials
· Monitoring of all cleaning activities
· Ensuring all staff are aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures
· Prepare budget, estimate costs and keep financial records
· Receive payment for cleaning jobs
· May perform certain cleaning duties.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities.
How to Apply: Saniclean Services Ltd.
By Email: email@example.com
How to Apply