Automotive Parts Advisor
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Storekeepers and Parts Clerks (1472)
NOC Job Title: Automotive Partsman - Retail
Expires in 14 days
Last Updated: 2021-04-12
Job Number: 666713
1609 Alaska Avenue
Dawson Creek, British Columbia
V1G 1Z9, Canada
Are you looking for a place to grow your career in the Automotive Industry? Bannister Ford Dawson Creek is seeking a happy to help, team-oriented individual to fill the role of Parts Advisor. The Parts Advisor sources and delivers parts to our customers and staff. Working in a computerized customer-based environment, the Parts Advisor has an above average level of attention to detail and conscientiousness that ensures the correct part is obtained the first time.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Journeyman Parts Person Certification, equivalent experience, or willingness to obtain
- Experience working in a computerized parts environment.
- Knowledge/experience with vehicle accessories.
- Experience with creating, maintaining, and stocking retail displays.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient in use of applicable technology (computer, micro cat, etc.)
- Self-motivated, team player as well as an individual contributor.
- Commitment to safety, training, and following standards.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to help others.
- Must have valid BC Driver’s License.
- Ford training and certifications are an asset.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
What We Offer
· Competitive guaranteed pay structure with monthly bonuses.
· Great work/life balance with all statutory holidays off and paid.
· Comprehensive health and dental benefits and health spending account.
· A supportive team environment that allows you to grow your skill level.
Bannister Ford is a dynamic Ford dealership located in Dawson Creek, British Columbia. Part of the Bannister Automotive Group, we are B.C. family owned and operated with a strong belief in family values and integrity. If you would like to bring your outstanding troubleshooting skills and team attitude to the Bannister Ford team, please forward your resume, drivers abstract, Trade Qualification, and professional references to us.
While we sincerely thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply