Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Cleaning Supervisors (6215)
NOC Job Title: Cleaning Supervisor
Expires in 58 days
Last Updated: 2021-05-21
Job Number: 667340
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Professional Quality Construction Services Ltd
Industry Title: Other Specialty Trade Contractors (2389)
Our company offers cleaning services during and post construction for newly construction sites, remodeled sites, commercial and residential buildings.
As a Cleaning Supervisor you will organize and oversee the work of Light Duty Cleaners working at various sites. Also, you will make sure that quality standards of the company are met to achieve customer satisfaction.
Work location: Locations of shifts may vary according to work schedule
(Surrey, New Westminster, Burnaby, Vancouver, Delta) -Lower Mainland
Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Shift, Weekend
Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience is required or minimum of 2 years of experience in related field
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Handling heavy loads
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of light duty cleaners, ensuring their work is completed on schedule and meets company standards,
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards,
- Recommend or arrange for additional services such as painting, repair work, renovations or replacements of furnishings and equipment,
- Plan and prepare employee work schedules
- Ensure the completion of the cleaning of newly constructed or remodeled commercial, post construction and residential buildings.
- Order supplies and maintain inventory
- May perform or assist cleaners with cleaning duties as necessary,
During and post construction cleaning, Office building, Cleaning service company, Commercial facility,
Light duty cleaners
Benefits and Vacations
Benefits: As per BC Employment Standards Act
Vacation: 10 business days per year OR 4% gross salary
How to Apply