Job Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Technical Training
Positions Available: 3
NOC Group: Other Professional Occupations in Therapy and Assessment (3144)
NOC Job Title: Movement Therapist
Expires in 12 days
Last Updated: 2021-05-05
Job Number: 667523
With over 30 years of operations, Island Lake has gained a reputation for providing life changing experiences for both guests and staff alike. www.islandlakelodge.com
Our beautiful spa needs qualified Massage therapists to help our guests work those knots out and relax. Openings for Full-Time, Part-Time and On Call massage therapists and estheticians to work during our Summer season (June-September), with the opportunity for continued employment in our winter season. Meet unique people, work with a great team and be competitively compensated.
- Graduate of an accredited school of massage
- RMT and Spa experience a preferred asset, but willing to consider applicants looking to fulfill their practicum requirements.
- Trained in Esthetics (pedicures) with previous experience preferred.
Why work at Island Lake?
- Competitive wages.
- Gratuity compensation.
- Complimentary staff meals.
- 20% Staff discounts on food, drinks, and merchandise.
- Product deals and discounts from our amazing partners.
Island Lake Lodge is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our staff. A combination of measures will be used to minimize worker exposure to COVID-19, including the most effective control technologies available.
How to Apply