Salary: $25.00 - $26.00/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Bookkeepers (1231)
NOC Job Title: Bookkeeper
Expires in 16 days
Last Updated: 2021-07-07
Job Number: 667525
105 14225 57 Ave
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 0H6, Canada
Job Title: Bookkeeper (NOC 1311)
No of Vacancies: 2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (Overtime, Weekend if required)
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: 105 14225 57 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3X 0H6
Wage rate: $25.00 - $26.00 per hour for 37.50 hours per week
Education: High school required, diploma in accounting, bookkeeping or related field an asset.
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
· Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books and financial statements, and maintain general ledgers.
· Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility and other bills.
· Manage account receivables and payables for the company.
· Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
· Complete and submit tax remittance forms & other government documents.
· Prepare tax returns, accounting reports perform other personal bookkeeping services.
· Prepare other statistical, financial, and accounting reports.
· Coordinate with others to ensure proper planning and execution of business plans of the organization.
Essential Skills: Oral communication, working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
Knowledge of Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Employer: Swis Recruitment & Employment Ltd.
How to Apply:
By Email: Swisrecruitmentandemployment@gmail.com
By Mail: 105 14225 57 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3X 0H6
How to Apply