Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Veterinary and Animal Health Technologists and Technicians (3213)
NOC Job Title: Technician, Veterinary
Expires in 16 days
Last Updated: 2021-04-15
Job Number: 667561
C103 – 20159, 88 Avenue,
Langley, British Columbia
V1M 0A4, Canada
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Thunderbird Animal Hospital
Industry Title: Specialty (except Psychiatric and Substance Abuse) Hospitals (6223)
About the hospital
Thunderbird Animal Hospital rated among the top 3 Veterinary Clinics in Langley, BC and focuses not only on treating the pet issues at hand but also on additional health concerns a pet may be exhibiting. Our staff is dedicated to discovering the root of pet’s health concerns and work with the aim to provide the devoted care that your pet deserves. We implement diagnostic imaging alongside laboratory services to provide pet parents with a well-defined diagnosis.
Currently we are hiring a full-time and permanent “Veterinary Technician” for our clinic. The candidate must possess qualities such as friendly, patient, fast learner, attention to detail and ability to provide superior customer service to clients.
Company Legal Name: Singh & Sharma Enterprises Ltd.
Company Business Name: Thunderbird Animal Hospital
Position: Veterinary Technician
Number of positions: 1
Terms of employment: Full Time, Permanent
Wages: $25.00 per hour
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Business & work location: C103 – 20159, 88 Avenue, Langley, BC, V1M 0A4
· Assist veterinarian with animals before, during and following surgery.
· Prepare and administer medication as per veterinarian’s instructions.
· Take X-rays, place IV catheters, collect samples and perform laboratory tests to help in diagnosis of animal health problems and possible treatment.
· Communicate with clients about animal care and discuss discharge instructions.
· Maintain animal records by documenting animal conditions, reactions, and changes, updating database.
· Enhance service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Minimum 2 or 3-year College diploma/degree in health/veterinary technology is required.
· Experience as a Veterinary Technician will be an asset but not mandatory.
· Applicant must be fluent in English.
How to apply?
We thank all the candidates who applied for this position. However, only qualified candidates will be shortlisted to the next step in hiring process. Candidates can email resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to apply including aboriginals, newcomers, and youth.
How to Apply