Food Service Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 5
NOC Group: Food Service Supervisors (6212)
NOC Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Expires in 92 days
Last Updated: 2021-04-19
Job Number: 668209
910 Columbia St. West
Kamloops, British Columbia
V2C 1L2, Canada
Food Service Supervisor (Kamloops-Sahali)
Park Inland Holdings Ltd. (doing business as Wendy's Restaurants) requires food service supervisors. Food service supervisors, supervise, direct and co-ordinate the activities of workers who prepare, portion and serve food. Food service supervisors perform some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
- Prepare food order summaries.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
- Supervise and check assembly of food.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets.
- May be involved in overseeing food and labour costs.
- Minimum one year work related experience. We also provide details training at the restaurant level.
Successful applicants need to have a good attitude & work ethic, are friendly & dependable. Be prepared to learn "the Wendy's Way". Online, group and personal training is provided. Check out wendysbc.ca OR visit a Wendy's location for an instant interview.
How to Apply