Inside Sales Representative
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Sales, Marketing and Advertising Managers (0611)
NOC Job Title: Account Manager - Sales
Expires in 94 days
Last Updated: 2021-04-20
Job Number: 668387
7561 134a St
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 7B3, Canada
We are a Dynamic Established Printing and Marketing Company, with two locations, specializing in Direct Mail & Full Service Printing — serving Local and Abroad Businesses.
Whether it’s your first job or you’re ready for a new challenge, we have a career to fit your life. Our commitment to delivering top quality products and service to our customers has earned us a reputation as an employer of choice for those looking for a career in print and marketing. Our environment is fun, challenging, very collaborative and we welcome bright new ideas.
If you are a self-starter with great communication skills and enjoy an entrepreneurial work environment then we want to speak with you. This position is very hands on and requires a considerable amount of multitasking.
- Great communication and business writing skills
- Exceptional Problem solving skills
- Computer skills — Windows, MS Office and Excel
- Class 5 drivers license
- Work cross functionally within the company to communicate with all Management in customers’ success
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Make visits to our customers to identify opportunities for new growth
- Focus on helping existing customers to grow their business through our products and services
- Manage all reporting about the health of customers’ accounts
- Help to grow existing business relationships
- Assist in the acquisition of new accounts by developing and presenting proposals.
- Manage Project Budgets
- Daily Sales Reporting and Analysis
- Previous account management experience
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Hourly Wage
- Phone Allowance
- Car Allowance
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our product. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
We are committed to help you grow!
How to Apply