Warehouse Worker (afternoon/evening shift)
Salary: $21.00 - $23.47/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 5
NOC Group: Material Handlers (7452)
NOC Job Title: Warehouseperson
Expires in 64 days
Last Updated: 2021-04-20
Job Number: 668405
35 Burbidge Street
Coquitlam, British Columbia
V3K 5Z2, Canada
Clark Freightways is a BC-based and privately-owned LTL freight carrier specializing in the transportation of perishable and dry freight. Since 1957, we have been successful because of the importance we place on relationships, with our people and our customers. We pay respectable wages, and provide benefits and an RRSP contribution-based plan to our full-time employees.
We are looking for Full-time Warehouse Workers at our Coquitlam Terminal on our Afternoon/Evening Shift. (This is a union position)
The Shift is Monday to Friday with a start time of 3:00pm. All necessary training, including forklift and dangerous goods certification will be provided.
General Description of Duties:
General warehouse duties: receiving, crossdocking and loading of shipments moving through our Coquitlam freight terminal.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience not required. Mature work ethic essential.
- Physical requirement to occasionally perform ground-to-waist lifting of up to 50lbs.
- Reasonably literate - must be able to read and understand freight documents, safety policies, etc.
- Steel-toed footwear, safety vest and mask.
Wages and Benefits:
- Top rate of $23.47 per hour upon completion of training period.
- Group health and dental benefits, RRSP plan.
- Company-sponsored post-shift cab fares to Sky Train when shifts run past 11:30 PM.
Only those candidates legally able to work in Canada and located locally will be contacted.
Please forward your resume and cover letter via Indeed or fax to 604-472-2136, Attention: HR Department. Kindly quote Warehouse 2021-6 in the subject line.
How to Apply