Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Administrative Officers (1221)
NOC Job Title: Office Manager
Expires in 100 days
Last Updated: 2021-04-20
Job Number: 668419
12499 88 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 1P8, Canada
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: 1021012 B.C. LTD.DBA Pizza 64
Industry Title: Full-Service Restaurants (7221)
ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-INS OR TELEPHONE CALLS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Company Operating Name: 1021012 B.C. LTD.DBA Pizza 64
Business address: 12499 88 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 1P8
Title of Position: Office manager
No. of Positions: 1
Terms of Employment: Full-time Permanent
Hours: 35 hours
Language of Work: English
Location of work: 12499 88 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 1P8
Email Address: Pizza64hire@gmail.com
Mailing address: 12499 88 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 1P8
- Establishing work priorities, delegating work to office support staff, and ensuring deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Overseeing and coordinating office administrative procedures and reviewing, evaluating and implementing new procedures
- Administering policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinating and planning for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Conducting analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Assisting in preparation of operating budget and maintaining inventory and budgetary controls
- Assembling data and preparing periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- supervising records management technicians and related staff.
- The Candidate must be high school graduate.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration will be an asset.
- Minimum one year of related experience is required.
How to Apply