Salary: $28.00 - $35.00/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Carpenters (7271)
NOC Job Title: Carpenter, Renovation
Expires in 50 days
Last Updated: 2021-04-20
Job Number: 668424
Vancouver, British Columbia
Burnaby, British Columbia
North Vancouver, British Columbia
Are you looking for an opportunity to apply and develop your extensive carpentry skills? Are you a friendly, hard-working person with a drive to excel? Are you a team player who enjoys the creative challenge of giving a home a new life?
If you are, then we are looking for you!
We are an award-winning design-build construction company specializing in large-scale residential renovations. We provide comprehensive residential renovation solutions for our clients throughout Vancouver and the North Shore. We are offering a full-time position with competitive wages and benefits, career advancement opportunities, in a friendly, close-knit work environment.
A long standing member of HAVAN and RenoMark, we have an excellent track record of consistently delivering great results. We are obsessively focused on delivering the finest in high quality craftsmanship.
- Experienced Red Seal journeyman carpenter
- 5 years carpentry experience working in renovations or custom home builds
- Are comfortable working from structural and architectural drawings
- Familiar with the BC Building Code
- Have a positive attitude and enjoy working hard
- Are creative and have great problem-solving skills
- Are detail-oriented and take pride in your work
- Are self-motivated and can work in a self-directed environment
- Are able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Have a full set of tools
- Clean cut, reliable and preferably a non-smoker.
- Have your own reliable vehicle
- Must be a resident of Canada for more than 6 months
- Are looking for a long-term career with growth opportunities
As a member of our team you will be working through all aspects of a home build, including forming, framing, working with sub-trades, as well as interior and exterior finishing.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in carpentry and think you are up to the challenge, join our amazing team! To apply: submit a detailed resume, references, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank everyone who applies, but only those short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All resumes will be kept confidential.
How to Apply