Driver / Warehouse
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Delivery and Courier Service Drivers (7414)
NOC Job Title: Delivery Driver
Expires in 11 days
Last Updated: 2021-04-20
Job Number: 668434
Victoria, British Columbia
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Canterbury Coffee Corporation
Industry Title: Beverage Manufacturing (3121)
Canterbury Coffee Corporation
Full-time, Permanent – 40 hours per week
Salary: starting at $17.00 per hour
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Starting our journey in 1981, Canterbury Coffee has worked to grow, adapt, and innovate. That drive to keep improving is what has made us one of Canada’s leading coffee roasters. Offering some of the finest coffees, equipment, and customer service in the industry, we have built a reputation for excellence, which we work to uphold with all of our customers each and every day.
We are looking for a Driver / Warehouse Worker to join our Victoria, B.C. team.
What you will be doing…
- Operating a company vehicle (3/4 ton and 1 ton van).
- Driving anywhere from 100-300+ kms per day.
- Delivering customer orders in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
- Assisting in the maintenance of an organized and efficient warehouse.
- Picking/packing orders; use of scan gun technology.
- Accurately completing paperwork.
- Communicating with various internal departments and externally with customers and clients.
- Continuously working to improve related processes and procedures.
What you will bring with you…
- A valid class 5 driver’s license an ability to produce a clean driver’s abstract.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a delivery driver.
- A service-oriented focus and the ability to work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds from time to time.
- Geographical knowledge - greater Victoria (including Sidney and the peninsula) and everything up to Nanaimo would be an asset.
- Mechanical aptitude is an asset.
What we will offer you…
- A fast-paced, fun and supportive environment.
- A competitive total compensation package.
- Internal growth opportunities.
- A rewarding career with a Canadian based business that prides themselves on giving back and being socially responsible.
Please note applications are welcomed from all those eligible to work in Canada. Successful candidates may be required to submit to reference checks, criminal background check, and/or Driver’s Abstract.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply