Retail Sales Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Retail Trade Supervisors (6211)
NOC Job Title: Sales Supervisor - Retail
Expires in 93 days
Last Updated: 2021-04-20
Job Number: 668443
10153 King George Blvd, Unit 2107
Surrey, British Columbia
V3T 2W1, Canada
- Supervise retail staff, which includes people working on the floor, and the cashiers.
- Opens and closes the store by performing duties such as placing, removing signage, opening and closing tills, unlock and securing the store.
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Monitor employee’s productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Handle customer questions, complaints and issues.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed.
- Identify current and future trends that appeal consumers.
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
- Keep up with fluctuating supply and demand.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
- Maintain store’s cleanliness and health and safety measures.
- Organize and distribute staff schedule.
- Hire and train new employees.
- Completion of Secondary School is required.
- 6 months to 1 year experience in retail and/or supervisory.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply