Salary: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Human Resources Managers (0112)
NOC Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Expires in 75 days
Last Updated: 2021-05-14
Job Number: 668494
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: N/A
Industry Title: Other Crop Farming (1119)
A significant and rapidly growing company in the alternative health industry are looking for a full-time HR Generalist to join their friendly and collaborative team.
The HR Generalist ensures HR practices align with policies, organizational culture, and business strategies, through the provision of coaching and direction to front-line managers and leadership. This position executes on the full scope of day-to-day HR operations, , and provides overarching people management support at all levels of the company.
• Salary offered at $65,000-80,000 - based on experience
• Health and dental benefits at 3 months
• 2-3 weeks vacation
• Be part of a great work culture and growing business, where everyone pitches in, and is focused on work-life balance for its employees.
• HR Policy & Regulatory - Establishes HR procedures for maintenance of culture and compliance with regulations, monitors for regulatory changes and brings policy change recommendations to senior management.
• Recruitment, Selection & Onboarding - Ensures an outstanding candidate experience at all stages of recruitment, screens resumes, evaluates and recommends applicants for interviews, works collaboratively with managers to prepare and negotiate job offers, coordinates the onboarding processes for new employees.
• Performance Management - Supports managers in the design, implementation and maintenance of the performance review process.
• Employee Relations - Serves as a link between managers, leadership and employees; handles questions, provides coaching to supervisors, and provides expert support to resolve work-related problems.
• Benefits & Information Administration - Manages the efficient flow of Human Resources documents and all employee-related information.
• Occupational Health, Safety & Wellness - Coordinates processing of WorkSafe BC claims, fosters a healthy work environment by promoting workplace health and wellness initiatives.
• 3-5 years’ experience in an HR Generalist role.
• Degree or diploma in Human Resources Management or a related discipline.
• Hold or are working towards a CPHR designation.
• Knowledge of Employment Standards, WorkSafeBC and other relevant legislation.
• Knowledge of human resource management principles, policies and practices and ability to apply this knowledge to develop creative, effective solutions.
• Outstanding computer and information management skills, including Google suite, MS Word, and Excel.
• Able to obtain federal security clearance.
If this sounds like you, then please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help. We look forward to hearing from you!
Raj, Sarah, Alex
How to Apply