Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Carpenters (7271)
NOC Job Title: Carpenter Rough
Expires in 93 days
Last Updated: 2021-04-22
Job Number: 668519
Vancouver, British Columbia
- Carpenter, Rough
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience, previous hands-on construction experience, preferably on low-rise wood-frame projects.
- Repair and maintain doors, floors, partitions, ceilings, and interiors of buildings
- With the ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and building plans; must be able to grasp a good understanding of the project and possess the ability to anticipate and identify issues in work sequencing.
- Ability to take direction from the Site Foreman or/ and Site Superintendent and work cohesively as a part of a team.
· Physical ability to meet the site demands; stand, squat, bend and lift up to 40 pounds
- Other duties as assigned by Site Superintendent
- Valid driver’s license and /or reliable transportation
- Knowledge of tools, materials, equipment and installation practices. Skill saws, chop saws, table saws, impact drills and wrenches
- Competitive wages
- Extended health package
- Opportunities to advance within the company
How to Apply