Produce Manager- Retail
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Retail Trade Managers (0621)
NOC Job Title: Produce Manager - Retail
Expires in 105 days
Last Updated: 2021-05-04
Job Number: 669223
7605 6th Street
Burnaby, British Columbia
V3N 3M6, Canada
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: N/A
Industry Title: Grocery Stores (4451)
- Manage department activities related to stocking, pricing and rotation of merchandise.
- Supervises & schedule all associates in Produce Department.
- Develops and implement plans to sell the merchandise in order to meet the sales and profit objectives of the store
- Assist in developing marketing events and other promotional activities to maximize sales and profits.
- Maintains accurate records on all important matters, including associate performance and discipline, sales plans
- Ensure customer satisfaction by resolving customer concerns and problems in timely manner.
- Train new hires, assists them with rewards and recognize their performance
- Prepare weekly sales reports for the managements
- Manage department inventory control to maintain proper stock level
- Keep merchandise clean and fresh & pass sanitation inspections
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum one year of experience in the same field is required.
- Post secondary education is an asset.
How to Apply