Junior Aircraft Instruments Repair Technician
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Aircraft Instrument, Electrical and Avionics Mechanics, Technicians and Inspectors (2244)
NOC Job Title: Aircraft Instrument Technician
Expires in 16 days
Last Updated: 2021-04-28
Job Number: 669989
21330 56 Ave
Langley, British Columbia
V2Y 0E5, Canada
Aeromni Aerospace is a locally owned independent maintenance, overhaul and repair facility located in Langley BC, providing services for both rotorcraft and fixed wing aircraft. We have an immediate opening for an Aircraft Instruments Repair Apprentice Technician for our growing instruments repair department.
Qualifications: The candidate must have a good combination of technical and practical knowledge in mechanical and electronic troubleshooting including:
- Degree in electronics or equivalent
- Ability to use the correct tools, methods, techniques and equipment required to perform aircraft maintenance.
- Ability to read and understand various schematic diagrams for troubleshooting and be proficient with computers and diagnostic tools.
- Detail oriented
- Be "team players" with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a customer focused attitude.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Current security clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities: The position is working in a lab environment on aircraft instrumentation including:
- Testing, repair and overhaul of Aircraft Instruments/Avionics
- Adherence to Transport Canada Regulations
- Adherence to the company Maintenance Policy Manual
How to Apply