Warehouse Assistant and Parts Preparation Clerk
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Storekeepers and Parts Clerks (1472)
NOC Job Title: Parts Clerk
Expires in 66 days
Last Updated: 2021-05-10
Job Number: 672088
600, 235 - 1st Avenue
Excel Personnel Inc.
Kamloops, British Columbia
V2C 3J4, Canada
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Excel Personnel Inc.
Industry Title: Industrial Machinery Manufacturing (3332)
Excel Personnel has been retained by our client in beautiful Kamloops, BC to recruit their next Warehouse / Manufacturing Assistant / Parts Preparation Clerk
- As the Parts Preparation and Manufacturing Assistant you will be responsible for assisting and preparing parts for assemblers and equipment in the Kamloops. BC Warehouse.
- The successful candidate will be trained in pulling parts from inventory and be the assembler of different parts for the equipment manufacturing end of the business in the Forestry Industry. You will be the right hand to the Assembly team and work in a team environment
- You will utilize online computer software to enter documentation as instructed so having a good knowledge of computer applications will be a definite asset.
- Being Familiar with Word, Outlook etc is a prerequisite and welcome in order to work on their online computer system more effectively
- This is an entry level position that offers the ability to learn from the bottom up and able to grow and move up within the company.
Are You eager to learn? Do you Have a can do attitude? Then we want to talk to you and get you working.
What we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- Have a Strong Mechanical Aptitude for fix and repair of basic items as assigned
- Comfortable working with basic tools
- Forklift certification will be an asset to assist in the warehouse
- Work well with others – having an excellent work attitude and team approach to solutions
This position is full time permanent, 5 days per week / 8 hours per day.
Comprehensive salary and benefits package for the right fit candidate starting at $20.00/hour and moving up from there
To APPLY submit your resume in Word Format at http://excel.bc.ca and upload your resume directly to the job www.excel.bc.ca/opportunities/job/4825 so our recruiters can view your interest. Contact Bev Proteau / Karen Watt at 250-374-3853 or email: email@example.com
Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC.
Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their in house hiring practices.
How to Apply