Registered Massage Therapist
Job Type: Full Time, Contract
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Other Technical Occupations in Therapy and Assessment (3235)
NOC Job Title: MT (Massage Therapist)
Expires in 85 days
Last Updated: 2021-05-11
Job Number: 672327
205-9055 UNIVERSITY HIGH STREET
Burnaby, British Columbia
V5A 0A7, Canada
POSITION TITLE: Massage Therapist
LOCATION: Burnaby, BC
REPORTS TO: Medical Director
Work Status: Full time or Part time.
Work Classification: Contractor
PolyCan Health Centre (https://www.polycanhealthcentre.com/) is a multidisciplinary clinic serving the Burnaby Mountain and surrounding population with services in family health care & walk-in care, women’s health, surgical daycare, plastic surgery, sports medicine, ophthalmology, chiropractic, rehabilitation, acupuncture, pain management, preventative care, and medical diagnostic imaging services.
About the Opportunity
PolyCan Health Centre focused on sports performance, rehabilitation educating and empowering individuals to manage their conditions. We look to foster a partnership between the patient and the care provider to establish desired goals and a plan towards achieving those goals.
- Graduate of a College of Massage Therapy diploma program
- Registered Massage Therapist in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia
- Required to maintain adequate malpractice insurance
- New grads will be considered
- Passionate about empowering patients and promoting wellness
Specialized Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally & in writing, with all levels of staff and patients.
- Ability to keep customer service and the mission of the organization in mind when interacting with clients, co-workers, and others, promoting a positive image for PCHC and fostering an ethical work environment.
- Able to work independently as well as with a multi-disciplinary team as required
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills and effective time management skills.
- Must be able to follow all PCHC protocols, including those related to clinic administration and patient care
How to Apply