Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Janitors, Caretakers and Building Superintendents (6663)
NOC Job Title: Janitor
Expires in 18 days
Last Updated: 2021-06-07
Job Number: 677106
Hazelton, British Columbia
Immediate opening for a Day-Time Cleaner!
Bee-Clean is currently looking for exceptional Janitorial Staff members for the Hazelton team. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced individuals looking to supplement their current schedules. We are Canada’s largest 100% Canadian-owned janitorial company. With over 20 offices across Canada, we have been providing expert building maintenance and complete janitorial services for 50 years to a variety of clients.
Day Time cleaner. Shifts vary per month and are between Monday to Friday. The start time would be 9 am and, it would be approximately 2- 8 hours a day. Competitive wage.
- Disinfecting washrooms, kitchens & public areas
- Stock supplies & empty garbage's
- Touchpoint cleaning & other duties as required & requested
- Successful applicants will have to undergo the necessary background checks and clearances of which are covered by Bee Clean
- Must be personable and work well in a team environment
- Must have attention to detail, reliability, and commitment
- Relevant experience is preferred but not a must as we will provide all necessary training
What we offer
- Supportive work environment
How to Apply
Contact: Rachael Smith