Fingerjoint Line production workers
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 10
NOC Group: Labourers in Wood, Pulp and Paper Processing (9614)
NOC Job Title: Labourer - Wood Processing
Expires in 72 days
Last Updated: 2021-06-09
Job Number: 677800
1000 Sheppard Road
Mackenzie, British Columbia
V0J 2C0, Canada
POSITIONS: Fingerjoint-line Production Workers
The privately owned Parallel55 Group of Companies has wood manufacturing locations in Mackenzie BC, Quesnel BC, Williams Lake BC, and Boaz Alabama.
We are currently seeking to fill production positions with applicants who are energetic, flexible, and willing to relocate to other operations when selected, including to our operations located in the Southern US. We hire the best to produce the best.
Our Company offers comprehensive on-the-job and safety orientation training with opportunities to advance within the company. If you enjoy working in a year-round, fast-paced environment, pride yourself on having attention to detail and safety as a core value, thrive in a team environment and do not mind pitching in when others need a hand, please apply.
Experience: Is an asset but not a requirement
The positions require good hand/eye coordination, lengthy periods of hand/arm/wrist use and standing. Successful applicants will have a proven history of confidentiality and trustworthiness, and a willingness to safely contribute to a busy and loud industrial environment. Individuals must be physically able to complete the duties of the job safely and efficiently, including:
· Handling and sorting wood blocks separating usable and unusable blocks.
· Operating industrial equipment including Conveyors, saws, robotics,
· Operation of Forklift Trucks and other industrial mobile equipment,
· General clean-up
These positions require adherence to company safety policies and safe work procedures, and all legislated safety standards.
After completing the probationary period, a benefit package is available for full-time workers.
Required Qualifications: •
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· Experience working in a manufacturing environment is an asset but not mandatory
· Commitment to safety and teamwork
· Dependability and team oriented: excellent attendance record
· Effective communication skills
· Possess a valid Driver’s Licence
· Canadian Passport (dual US/Canadian passport an asset)
Unfortunately, only those scheduled for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please submit your resume by email to: Email: email@example.com
How to Apply