Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Conference and Event Planners (1226)
NOC Job Title: Conference Co-Ordinator
Expires in 7 days
Last Updated: 2021-06-11
Job Number: 678041
We are pleased to invite interested applicants to apply for the Event Coordinator position at the Naut’sa mawt Tribal Council (NmTC). This position reports to the Event Manager and is responsible for assistance with coordinating events and conferences on behalf of NmTC’s Events.
Our office is based in Delta, BC. Currently, our office has a flexible work environment with staff working primarily at home during the pandemic. In the future, this job may entail travelling provincially, nationally and internationally to assist with events/workshops as required, often for extended periods of time (post-COVID-19).
Come work for a cutting-edge organization with a fun, dynamic, diverse team with great prospects for the future! You will receive fantastic health benefits, a strong vacation structure and a great RRSP plan.
Qualification and Experience:
- Preference to applicants with past experience organizing events
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of utilizing social media
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responds to event attendee and staff needs
- Provide events coordination such as overseeing registration, providing customer service and supporting other event staff
- Scheduling appointments and subcontractors
- Assist with database and file management
- Other duties as required by the Event Manager
DEADLINE: Please submit a cover letter and resume by June 22nd to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal employer and encourage Indigenous People to apply for this position. We will consider all qualified applicants.
How to Apply