Account Manager - Sales
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Sales Representatives - Wholesale Trade (Non-Technical) (6411)
NOC Job Title: Sales Representative, Business Services
Expires in 15 days
Last Updated: 2021-06-10
Job Number: 678044
34609 DeLair Road
Abbotsford, British Columbia
V2S 2E1, Canada
Account Executive is responsible for managing client relationships via regularly planned customer-lifecycle touch points. Major duties include selling new accounts, upgrading/cross-selling existing accounts, renewing accounts, and providing superior customer service & support.
· Build and maintain client relationships to meet and exceed sales goals.
· Proactively communicate on quarterly basis with all customers to identify new sales opportunities, provide customer service, and ensure account renewals.
· Respond to Request for Proposals (RFP) in a timely and accurate fashion.
· Work with customers to identify challenges that our products can solve.
· Conduct professional and informative sales presentations
· Share expertise and best practices with new recruits and co-workers.
· Provide market intelligence to Sales to identify product improvement areas
· Gather competitive intelligence regarding pricing and other information.
· Execute direct marketing campaigns such as cold calling, or email marketing.
· Provide monthly opportunity pipeline and report on specific campaigns.
· Suggest improvements that can be made to increase value of collateral.
· Maintain excellent product knowledge and attend all training sessions.
· Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in customer relationship management (CRM) system. Clean data when appropriate.
· Participate in coaching sessions to find opportunities for improvement.
· Attend industry conferences to network and develop industry expertise.
· University degree or college diploma in business or a related field
· 2 years work experience in business-to-business (B2B) environment
· Familiarity with sales process and SPIN Selling methodology
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
· Strong work ethic – our top representatives make over 100 calls per day
· Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
· Highly proficient computer skills including email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
How to Apply