Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance Contractors and Managers (8255)
NOC Job Title: Landscape Service Contractor
Expires in 114 days
Last Updated: 2021-07-21
Job Number: 685554
Richmond, British Columbia
Permanent Position: Landscaping Supervisor (NOC # 8255)
Company: T.D Mann Landscaping Ltd.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Main Location: 11251 Kingsbridge drive, Richmond, BC, V7A4T1
Wage Rate: $26.50 Hourly, for 40 Hours per week
Work Location: Candidates are required to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, and Fraser Valley as per company contracts
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Overtime if required.
Education: completion of secondary school
Experience: 1-2 years related work experience
· Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers
· Plan and estimate the materials and labor requirements for individual contracts
· Organize the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, lawns, construction and installation of fences, decks, patios, walkways and retaining walls
· Establish work schedules and procedures and coordinate activities with other work units
· Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
· Requisition supplies and materials
· Maintain financial and personnel records of company
· Hire staff and train workers in job duties and company policies
· May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure; Flexibility with work schedule to meet the needs of the clients.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving and ability to supervise other workers.
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities.
Employer: T.D Mann Landscaping Ltd.
How to Apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply