Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Landscape and Horticulture Technicians and Specialists (2225)
NOC Job Title: Landscaper
Expires in 114 days
Last Updated: 2021-07-21
Job Number: 685557
Richmond, British Columbia
Permanent Position: Landscaper (NOC#2225)
Company: T.D Mann landscaping Ltd.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Main Location: 11251 Kingsbridge drive Richmond, BC, V7A4T1
Wage Rate: $25.00 Hourly, for 40 Hours per week
Work Location: Candidates are required to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, and Fraser Valley as per company contracts
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Overtime if required.
Education: Completion of Secondary School
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
• Plan and construct landscaped environments which may include trees, lawns, fences, decks, patios, gravel and other landscape structures.
• Assess the health of lawns or gardens, and apply fertilizer, pesticides and other lawn care products
• Use manure and other landscape structures.
• Landscape preparation, layouts and design.
• Plant and maintain private and public gardens and lawns.
• Spray and dust trees, shrubs, lawns and gardens, as directed to control insects and disease.
• Interacts with clients and proposes ideas or options for different type of landscaping.
• Use of landscape installation tools and equipment’s.
• Work in team and work in all weather conditions etc.
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Position is available and open to Aboriginal people, youth, new immigrants.
Employer: T.D Mann landscaping Ltd.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply