CPA Articling Student
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Financial Auditors and Accountants (1111)
NOC Job Title: CA (Chartered Accountant) Student
Expires in 28 days
Last Updated: 2021-07-23
Job Number: 685832
7311 James Street
Mission, British Columbia
V2V 3V5, Canada
15252 32 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3S 0R7, Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia
We are currently looking for qualified CPA Articling Students for our Prince Rupert, Surrey and Mission offices. The successful candidates will actively contribute to the success of the firm by delivering exceptional client service, working directly with clients, managers and partners to deliver tax and advisory services in our diverse, fast-paced, paperless environment.
As a larger small-sized firm we are able to maintain close personal contact with each of our students. We have a supportive, open door policy. You will be exposed to all facets of public accounting from handling entire files, preparing individual, corporate and trust tax returns to providing assurance services as a team member on larger assignments.
- Bachelor degree;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- A desire to learn and adapt in a changing environment; and
- CPA student working towards designation.
- Able to manage deadlines, prioritize work loads;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in teams and individually;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; and
- Be comfortable speaking with and meeting clients.
Please submit a transcript of grades with resume.
We thank you for your application; however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
No recruiters please.
How to Apply