Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Technical Training
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Financial Auditors and Accountants (1111)
NOC Job Title: Accountant
Expires in 43 days
Last Updated: 2021-07-27
Job Number: 686513
401-153 Seymour Street
Kamloops, British Columbia
V2C 2C7, Canada
Kelowna, British Columbia
Campbell & Schreurs CPA Inc. is looking for an Accountant to join our growing and evolving practice. Our highly energized CPA firm works with clients in a multitude of industries to provide quality advisory services including all the usual compliance activities. Our firm offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, personal care time and RSP matching. Our office is focused on the wellbeing of our staff; we just don't say we have work-life balance; we live it.
- Detailed review of year-end working paper files;
- Preparation and review of income tax and information returns for corporations, individuals, trusts and non-profits;
- Develop and maintain client relationships;
- Develop, coach and mentor other staff members;
- Manage office workload and deadlines;
- Develop and improve office workflow.
A successful candidate will have:
- Public practice experience is an asset;
- CPA (or equivalent) professional designation or desire to pursue;
- Be highly organized, with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Previous use of CaseWare, Taxcycle and QuickBooks online would be beneficial;
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office suite;
- Embrace change and technology.
Deadline to apply is October 31, 2021. Thank you to all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply