Landscape Supervisor or Foreman
Salary: $25.00 - $30.00/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Supervisors, Landscape and Horticulture (8256)
NOC Job Title: Foreman, Landscaping
Expires in 34 days
Last Updated: 2021-07-28
Job Number: 686649
Burnaby, British Columbia
NEOS Design is a landscape and maintenance services provider for both commercial and residential, offering all aspects of landscaping including Japanese landscaping and design services as well. Currently, we have a great opportunity for a Supervisor or Foreman to lead a team on a wide range of landscaping projects and maintenance.
* Job Duties:
- Supervises and manages landscape crew
- Ensures that all installation work is performed in accordance with the industry.
- Assist director’s tasks as needed.
- Coordinates/performs all aspects of maintenance and landscape including: mowing, trimming, planting, pruning, mulching, green waste pick-up and disposal, and landscape construction.
- Monitor all tools, equipment, and machinery for needed maintenance.
- Perform your everyday tasks at an adequate pace, while leading by example.
- Interacts with clientele in order to help ensure job satisfaction.
- Communicate well with all crew members, supervisor, and clientele. (Phone call clientele, vendors, subcontractor, etc. as needed)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Hard-working and motivated to achieve high standards of work on every project
- Ability to lead a team with little or no supervision.
- Uphold high levels of customer services standards
- Able to work effectively with individuals of differing knowledge and background (For example, clientele, contractors, subcontractors, vendors, and other designers)
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- A self-starter, able and willing to demonstrate initiative.
- Positive attitude and diligent work ethic
- Experience with site plans and cost estimates is an asset.
Please email your resume.
* Work Location
- Office Location: Burnaby
- Work Location: Metro Vancouver area, BC
How to Apply