Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Material Handlers (7452)
NOC Job Title: Labourer - Warehousing And Storage
Expires in 29 days
Last Updated: 2021-07-29
Job Number: 687040
Penticton, British Columbia
Direct Value Wholesale was founded in 2000 with a mission of providing all markets with an alternative supply of general merchandise and cigars, as well as assisting retailers with new and unique opportunities to maximize their profit potential.
Since settling in Penticton in 2006, DVW has expanded its product lines to include both value items, and high-value items. Our customers are national retailers including dollar stores, gas stations, convenience stores, pharmacies, grocery stores, paint stores, cold beer/wine/liquor stores, hardware stores, and more!
We are an experienced team, with a company that is growing quickly and providing a lot of opportunity. We are flexible, collaborative and looking for people who want to quickly establish their place in a company and grow fast.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Gather product, pack and verify accuracy of orders
- Assemble sample orders
- Schedule shipments to ensure efficient delivery of packages
- Package unfinished goods
- Label products
- Receive shipments, communicating shortages and overages
- Count and record physical inventory
- Help team clean and maintain organization of the warehouse
- Take out recyclables and garbage
- Following health and safety procedures
Why join us?
With us you get the freedom and opportunity to make a real impact in the business every single day. We take great pride in our culture and values which are centred on 4 key themes:
- Impossible does not exist
- Keep things simple and straightforward
- Create win-wins
- Lead from behind
The ideal candidate for this role is detail-oriented, self-motivated, and works well in a team.
How to Apply