Food service supervisor
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Food Service Supervisors (6212)
NOC Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Expires in 4 days
Last Updated: 2021-08-05
Job Number: 688238
Squamish, British Columbia
V8B 0C4, Canada
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Indian Spice Cuisine
Industry Title: Full-Service Restaurants (7221)
Indian Spice Cuisine
Job Title – Food Service Supervisor
NOC Code- 6311
NOC Title – Food Service Supervisor
Status – Full time/ Permanent
Work Location – Squamish, BC
No. of Vacancies- 1
Wage Rate - $22 per hour
Job Type – Permanent/ Full time
Hours – 40 Hours per week
Start Date – as soon as possible
Language - English
High school graduation, and a minimum 2 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The Supervisor oversees the back and front of house operations, including scheduling, quality assurance, food and physical safety, service quality, and financial reporting. To direct frontline personnel, the candidate will use strong interpersonal and administrative abilities.
· Monitor, supervise and train staff to ensure they are preforming proper job duties.
· Perform a closing check. Enter information into daily reports, fill out deposit log, enter waste numbers, and total the sales each day.
· Ensures high quality, good-tasting and well-presented food and beverages are served within established time frames.
· Track inventory and order products, as needed. Manage food and labor costs.
· Participate in the selection and training of staff.
· Ensure cleanliness of the kitchen and dining area.
· Establish work schedules and procedures
· Ensure that food and services meet quality standards
· Visits guest service areas to assess satisfaction levels and handle complaints.
· Follow all Covid-19 guidelines for all restaurant operations.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
· Fast paced environment
· Work under pressure
· Combination of sitting, standing, and walking
· 8-hour shift
· Day shift
· Monday to Friday
Perks and Benefits –
· 4% vacation pay
· 2 days off
· 1 free meal everyday
How to Apply