Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Expires in 40 days
Last Updated: 2021-08-06
Job Number: 688342
Abbotsford, British Columbia
1137907 BC LTD
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (NOC: 1241)
No of Vacancies: 01
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, (Overtime, Weekend, if required)
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: 2916 Bergman Street, Abbotsford, BC V4X 1H3
Wage rate: $25.00 per hour for 40 hours, overtime will be paid after 40.00 hours
Education: High School
Experience: 1-2 years of administrative experience.
· Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review evaluate and implement new procedures.
· Type, edit and proofread invoices
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems/database.
· Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
· Answer electronic enquiries
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory of those things.
· Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with managers and supervisors.
Oral communication, working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
Benefits: Relocation expenses will be covered by the employer as well as the first three months of medical insurance, if required.
Knowledge of Equipment: Fax, Photocopier, Computer, Printer, Scanner
Knowledge of Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF & Adobe
Employer: 1137907 BC LTD
How to apply:
By Mail: 2916 Bergman Street, Abbotsford, BC V4X 1H3
How to Apply