BC Registered Massage Therapist
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Technical Training
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Other Personal Service Occupations (6484)
NOC Job Title: Massager
Expires in 28 days
Last Updated: 2021-08-09
Job Number: 688671
BC RMT needed immediately to aid with patient volume of departed practitioner. This is an excellent opportunity if your are interested in relocating to a stunning mountain town, looking for great income and balanced lifestyle. You will work in a friendly and supportive environment with talented service providers.
Located within the beautiful brick walls of Fernie’s 1908 school house, Spa 901 is a full-service day spa, offering a wide range of massage, body and esthetic services. Highlights of our spa facility include: five treatment rooms, two esthetic suites, spacious change rooms, relaxation areas, an outdoor hot pool, and retail area. We offer full time reception, marketing, products, supplies, linens, a large and existing client base.
New graduate? If you have a positive attitude and drive to succeed, we would love to hear from you. An option to be an employee or contractor can be discussed.
With the ability to:
- Provide massage therapy with uncompromised quality
- Effectively manage time and appointment flow
- Uphold values of integrity, honesty and professionalism in team environment.
In order to be considered for a position, you must be a person who:
- Is dedicated to excellence and an exemplary guest experience
- Has completed certification from a recognized massage program
- Is an excellent communicator with both guests and team members
- Practices professionalism and discretion with guests at all times
- Handles challenges with poise, grace, and sound judgment
- Is flexible and able to work when there is demand, weekend and holiday availability is required in order to be considered for a position.
- Is committed to the highest standards of safety, quality and hygiene.
- Completion and certification from a recognized and qualified educational establishment.
- Membership and good standing with a recognized and accredited association, ability to issue receipts for massage therapy in the province of British Columbia.
- Additional training or interest in learning other body work modalities an asset but not required
- CPR certification
- 50% off all spa treatments
- 40% off professional skincare and retail products
- Access to spa amenities, outside of scheduled hours
- Discounts with community partners
- Spa Credit as incentive for contract commitment. * Conditions Apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact Jessica Riley, Owner at 250 278 0457 or e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualifying candidates or applicant being considered will be contacted for an interview.
How to Apply