User Support Technician
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 4
NOC Group: User Support Technicians (2282)
NOC Job Title: User Support Technician
Expires in 47 days
Last Updated: 2021-08-09
Job Number: 688676
32615 S Fraser Way Unit#104 Office 1226
Abbotsford, British Columbia
V2T 1X8, Canada
Podium Catchers Consultants (PC) is an IT Consulting company provides professional managed IT services, IT consulting, Cloud Services and IT Strategy to businesses and non-profit organizations across Canada, The USA, The UK, and Australia.
We are looking to hire experienced professionals to join our dynamic team.
Job Title: User Support Technician.
No. of Positions: 4
Wage: $32.00 per hour
Work Hours: 40 hours per week/160 hours a month
Work Location: 32615 S Fraser Way #104 Office 1126, Abbostford, BC V2T 1X8
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document the problems experienced;
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions.
- Emulate or reproduce technical problems encountered by users
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties.
- Provide business systems, network and internet support to users in response to identified difficulties.
- Collect, organize and maintain problems and solution logs for use by other technical support analysts
- May supervise other technical support workers in the group.
Education Requirements: Completion of a College program in Computer Science, Computer programming or network administration is required.
Work Experience Requirement: 2-3 years of work experience in relevant field.
How to Apply: If you feel your qualification and experience meets the requirements listed above and are interested in joining our dynamic team, please apply by emailing us your cover letter and a resume to email@example.com . We are looking forward to receiving your application.
How to Apply