Landscape Construction Job Site Foreman
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance Contractors and Managers (8255)
NOC Job Title: Landscape Service Contractor
Expires in 14 days
Last Updated: 2021-08-26
Job Number: 690669
349 Carion Road
Kelowna, British Columbia
V4V 2K5, Canada
KHS Landscape Professionals is a leading full service landscape company centrally located in the Okanagan Valley, BC. Our services are not limited to, but are mainly focused on the design, installation and maintenance of high end residential properties. We are currently seeking a construction job site foreman.
The ideal candidate:
- Has 4 or more years of experience in landscape or construction installation.
- Has completed a relevant program or received appropriate training.
- Must have exceptional communication skills, (both written and spoken).
- Has strong leadership skills with the ability to build relationships of trust and respect with clients and staff members.
- Is a proactive and organized worker able to manage their own time to meet deadlines and work with limited supervision.
- Is familiar with BCLNA current landscape standards.
- Must be willing to adapt to the company standards, work closely at times with the GM and be prepared to take direction
- Has good general knowledge of construction site rules and regulations, including safety.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the landscape layout process and the ability to interpret landscape design drawings.
- Proficient computer use including; Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Experience in preparing construction specifications.
- Experience in supervising landscape construction work and directing landscape crews.
- Experience in purchasing of materials.
- A strong commitment to providing exceptional client service.
- Experience in inspecting job sites for quality control and to ensure standards are being maintained.
Wages will be negotiable and will reflect the experience the successful candidate has.
How to Apply