Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Contractors and Supervisors, Carpentry Trades (7215)
NOC Job Title: Residential Construction Supervisor
Expires in 57 days
Last Updated: 2021-08-19
Job Number: 691172
2 Construction Supervisor required
Dhillon Framing LTD located in Surrey BC requires 2 Construction Supervisor with minimum high school. Applicant should also have diploma/degree in related field or 3 years to less than 4 years of experience. The Construction supervisor will be required to work at various Residential locations all over lower mainland. Pay will be $32.00 per hour. This is a full-time position with 32 to 40 hours of work per week.
Following are the job duties:
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers.
• Ensure that all workers know and follow necessary health and safety procedures.
• Co-ordinate with other subcontractors and adjust work schedules accordingly.
• Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities.
• Requisition materials and supplies.
• Communicating to city’s by law officers, WCB Inspectors on the site, providing them report of work on the site.
• Resolve work problems and make good relations with clients for better business.
• Train or arrange for training of workers.
• Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions
• Prepare work progress reports on routinely basis.
Interested applicants please email your resume at: email@example.com
How to Apply