Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Construction Trades Helpers and Labourers (7611)
NOC Job Title: Framer Helper - Construction
Expires in 57 days
Last Updated: 2021-08-19
Job Number: 691174
2 Framer Helpers required
Dhillon Framing LTD located in Surrey BC requires 2 Framer Helpers. Applicant does not require any education and experience, On Job training will be provided. The Framer Helper will be required to work at various Residential locations all over lower mainland. Pay will be $21.00 per hour. This is a full-time position with 32 to 40 hours of work per week.
Following are the job duties:
· Load and unload construction materials and move materials to work areas.
· Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades.
· Assist framer with forming and framing related work.
· Mix, pour, and spread materials.
· Assist in framing houses, erecting walls, and building roofs.
· Clean and pile salvaged materials.
· Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
· Perform other related duties as required.
Interested applicants please email your resume at: email@example.com
How to Apply