Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Web Designers and Developers (2175)
NOC Job Title: Web Designer
Expires in 63 days
Last Updated: 2021-08-24
Job Number: 691720
32615 S Fraser Way Unit#104 Office 1226
Abbotsford, British Columbia
V2T 1X8, Canada
Podium Catchers Consultants (PC) is an IT Consulting company provides professional managed IT services, IT consulting, Cloud Services and IT Strategy to businesses and non-profit organizations across Canada, The USA, The UK, and Australia.
We are looking to hire experienced professionals to join our dynamic team.
Job Title: Web Designers
No. of Positions: 2
Wage: $29.00 per hour
Work Hours: 40 hours per week/160 hours a month
Work Location: 32615 S Fraser Way #104 Office 1126, Abbotsford, BC V2T 1X8
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients
- Working with different content management systems
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure
Education Requirements: Completion of a College program in Computer Science/Graphic arts/ web design or business is required.
Work Experience Requirement: 2-3 years of work experience in relevant field.
How to Apply: If you feel your qualification and experience meets the requirements listed above and are interested in joining our dynamic team, please apply by emailing us your cover letter and a resume to email@example.com . We are looking forward to receiving your application.
How to Apply