Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Bookkeepers (1231)
NOC Job Title: Bookkeeper
Expires in 63 days
Last Updated: 2021-08-26
Job Number: 692425
Unit 5-7711 128 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 4E6, Canada
Allied Auto Repairs Ltd. is looking for full-time Bookkeeper to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting) or
- Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as Per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
7711 128 Street
Surrey, BC V3W 4E6
How to Apply:
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
How to Apply