Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Expires in 20 days
Last Updated: 2021-08-27
Job Number: 692787
1125 Howe St Suite 280
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6Z 2K8, Canada
The Administrative Assistant provides office coordination services and administrative assistance to Ben Colling, President of Rhodes Wellness College, the faculty, and staff of our institution. This position will be 40 hours per week and the work will be performed at our office, Suite 280 - 1125 Howe St Vancouver, BC, Canada V6Z 2K8.
This is a permanent position for 40 hours/week.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Start date: As soon as possible.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Minimum 1 year
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Ability to multitask, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Client focus, Reliability, Organized, Excellent written communication, Team player, Accurate
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide accurate and grammatically correct word processing, photocopying and other administrative tasks as required.
• Assist in scheduling and planning meetings, taking minutes at meetings, and assist with coordination of special events.
• Sort and distribute mail as required.
• Ensure the accessibility and availability of all required office supplies and equipment.
• Create and maintain a current and resourceful filing system of all documents, manuals, syllabi, personnel records, agency agreements and forms.
• Assist in graduation activities over graduation weekend as required.
How to apply
By email: email@example.com.
How to Apply