Electrical Control Panel Assembler
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Technical Training
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Assemblers and Inspectors, Electrical Appliance, Apparatus and Equipment Manufacturing (9484)
NOC Job Title: Electrical Controls Calibrator
Expires in 36 days
Last Updated: 2021-09-03
Job Number: 694283
7168 Honeyman Street
Delta, British Columbia
V4G 1G1, Canada
T&T Power is disrupting the power industry with an elite service and production team, an unbelievable atmosphere and an unparalleled focus on customer satisfaction. Clients across Canada have used T&T Power Group for our consultative knowledge, our experienced and dedicated services, and our willingness and determination to solve problems and see things through to the end.
What impact will you have? You'll become an important member of a growing, fun loving, hard working, determined team. You will hold yourself to high standards, your impact will be significant and it will be immediate. You'll fit right in.
T&T Power Group is a power generation, distribution and automation sales and service company. We are seeking a qualified individual to fill the opening of the Panel Shop position. Your responsibilities will serve our production and service efforts in our Delta, BC office. The successful candidate will be expected to grasp the complexities of the job and demonstrate the ability to successfully handle many disparate responsibilities in a very short time.
Your key responsibilities will be
· Review work order for the correct parts and drawings
· Layout and assemble the panels to include required components
· Perform drilling, tapping and riveting activities as required
· Layout location of wire runs
· Follow schematics and layouts to wire panels to meet customer specifications. Perform all crimping and lugging activities and ensure wire Ty-bases are in the correct locations.
· Place panel in enclosures as required
· Apply all required labels
· Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
· Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
· We cannot stress enough that strong computer aptitude with the ability to quickly learn new software programs and procedures is a critical and non-negotiable skill required for this job!
· Comfort in a fast-paced and constantly changing working environment
· Ability to produce consistent quality of work under pressure
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities
· Exceptional time management skills
· Ability to identify and solve problems through meticulous planning and careful execution with little oversight or direction
· Great attention to detail
· A team player with excellent written/verbal communication skills (English)
· Strong consideration will be given to individuals with experience in any/all of the following areas:
- Shipping and Receiving Experience
- Health and safety
- Forklift Training
- ERP Usage
· And most Importantly... YOU MUST be willing to work hard, have fun, and immerse yourself in the culture of our fantastic team
What we are offering you:
· A competitive wage & benefit package will be offered based on candidate experience and capabilities
· A culture second to none
We’d like to thank all who apply, however, only superstar candidates will be chosen for an interview.
T&T Power Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values workplace diversity and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
How to Apply