Salary: $20.00 - $26.75/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 10
NOC Group: Other Wood Products Assemblers and Inspectors (9493)
NOC Job Title: Assembler, Prefab Housing
Expires in 36 days
Last Updated: 2021-09-08
Job Number: 694870
PO Box 70 3730 TransCanada Highway
Cobble Hill, British Columbia
V0R 1L0, Canada
Pacific Homes is offering a rewarding opportunity as a Production Team Member with our award-winning team in Cobble Hill, British Columbia. We have been a proud employer in the Cowichan Valley for over 60 years! You will be responsible for assembling trusses, pulling truss plates, and handling material in accordance with Pacific Truss standard work operating procedures.
What You’ll Do:
- Work in a team environment.
- Assemble trusses in accordance with the company procedures, and as instructed by a Team Leader.
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation throughout the shift.
- Responsible for using all equipment and operating all machinery in a safe, correct, and careful manner, as instructed.
- Report any mechanical and quality defects immediately to a Team Leader
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring:
- Ability to show up to work on time with a positive attitude.
- Able to use hammer & read tape measure.
- Detail oriented, organized, safe and accurate.
- Ability to work productively in a team environment.
- Strive toward developing new skills.
- Always looking for ways to improve yourself personally & professionally.
- Do what it takes to get the job done in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to adapt to change.
What We Bring:
- $100 Gift Card to Marks Work Warehouse to get you started.
- Valuable work experience in the residential/commercial construction industry.
- Ability to obtain Fork-Lift training.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and pension benefits package.
- Paid Holidays.
- Team events.
- Dynamic and fun culture.
- House awards and Birthday giveaways.
- Paid Holidays.
- Growth Opportunities
- Potential for overtime pay.
- We are awesome people!
- $19 an hour
This is a Union Environment, which includes benefits and a pension plan. CSA approved footwear required.
Please forward resume by email.
Must be eligible to work in Canada
Thank you for your interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
How to Apply