Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Retail Trade Managers (0621)
NOC Job Title: Store Manager - Retail
Expires in 115 days
Last Updated: 2021-09-14
Job Number: 695986
Abbotsford, British Columbia
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Oceans Retail Investments Inc
Industry Title: Gasoline Stations (4471)
Oceans Retail Investments Inc is looking for a Store Manager for our location in Abbotsford, BC. The Store Manager will perform the following duties:
• Manage goods/inventory & pricing and ensure that the overall operations are running smoothly
• Manage the store’s budget and work with the owner to improve the store’s efficiency and meet monthly sales target
• Ensure that sales goals are met along with other important aspects of the business
• Analyze and compare data for effective merchandising
• Deal with suppliers and negotiate prices and promotions
• Approve store promotions and proposals
• Prepare reports that reflect the store’s productivity: sales, inventory, returns, etc.
• Hire and oversee the training of staff to deliver excellent customer service
• Monitor performance of staff at the store and pumps.
• Resolve customer concerns that are being escalated by the store supervisor
• Develop a store culture of positivity and inclusion
• Approve the staff work schedule and overtime hours as prepared by the retail store supervisor
• Perform other related duties as required.
The right candidate will have the following qualifications and experience
• Completion of Secondary Education is required.
• A university degree or diploma in business administration or other related field is an asset
• At least 2 years of related retail sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility is required.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work long hours and flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays.
Wages: $ 30.00/hr for 40 hrs per week.
Work setting: Gas station
Contact Information: Apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and please indicate the position you are applying for on the subject line.
We appreciate your interest in the position, however, the application will be received via EMAIL ONLY. No walk-ins or phone calls.
How to Apply