Human Resources Coordinator
Salary: $62,043.46 - $73,110.40/Annually
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Specialists in Human Resources (1121)
NOC Job Title: Human Resources Co-Ordinator
Expires in 10 days
Last Updated: 2021-09-14
Job Number: 696006
Vancouver, British Columbia
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Cultivate relationships with candidates, acting as the main point of contact and managing and responding timely to inquiries via email and phone from applicants.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand the requirements of the role, advising managers on recruitment and selection strategies to manage requisitions and fulfill recruitment needs.
- Facilitate in-person and video interviews with hiring managers and make recommendations ensuring all advice complies with the collective agreement, legislative requirements, industry standards and corporate policies.
- Lead daily maintenance of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and manage workflow processes for job openings including posting and advertising jobs within the system.
- Support hiring managers by identifying, sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, successfully filling vacancies in a competitive job market.
- Create a positive candidate experience by delivering exceptional service and timely communication updates via phone, email or video.
- Coordinate job offers and facilitate new employee onboarding including the collection of all required documents, reference checks, and checklists for employee and hiring managers.
- Prepare and facilitate in-person or video orientations for new employees across the organization.
- Participate in the development and implementation of human resources information management systems and programs; recommend changes and modifications to improve efficiency; provide training to managers and new users on human resources systems and programs.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of organizational policies, practices, and/or regulations regarding employment standards, recruitment, compensation, pay and benefits and the Collective Agreement.
- Perform related work as required.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Completion of a certificate in Human Resources or related field, supplemented by courses in recruitment, payroll and benefits administration, plus sound generalist human resources experience in a unionized environment, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Required Police Security Clearance applicable to the position must be acquired and maintained.
- Number of positions: One (1)
- Job status: Regular Full-Time
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Wage/Salary: PG 18 | $29.83 to $35.15 hourly; $62,043.46 to $73,110.40 (2021 rates)
- Employee Group: Exempt
- Department: Human Resources
- Location: E-Comm Lower Mainland - 3301 E. Pender Street, Vancouver, BC
- CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 @ 11:59pm Pacific Time
How to Apply