Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 6
NOC Group: Carpenters (7271)
NOC Job Title: Carpenter
Expires in 87 days
Last Updated: 2021-09-24
Job Number: 697701
2860 Gardner pl.
Abbotsford, British Columbia
V2T 5E1, Canada
Employer: Bassi & Sons Construction Ltd.
Job Title: Carpenter (7271)
No of Vacancies: 06
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Business Address: 2860 Gardner pl. Abbotsford V2T 5E1 (candidates would be working at various location around lower mainland as per company contract)
Wage rate: $28.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Education: High School
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant Experience
Languages: Basic knowledge of English
· Read blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients.
· Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools.
· Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood and wood substitutes.
· Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
· Inspect and replace damaged framework.
· Maintain and repair residences and wooden structures in various establishments.
· Instruct and direct apprentices and other construction helpers and workers.
· May prepare cost estimates for clients.
Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends.
Working Conditions: Candidate should be able to lift weight (50lbs). Should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, rain, or shine.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 2860 Gardner pl. Abbotsford V2T 5E1
How to Apply