Community Social Worker
Salary: $22.00 - $25.00/Weekly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Community and Social Service Workers (4212)
NOC Job Title: Community And Social Services Worker
Expires in 57 days
Last Updated: 2021-09-27
Job Number: 698600
Port Alberni, British Columbia
As a Community Social Worker
- Arranging events and finding and helping people who needs counselling.
- Organising different camps and addressing people and guiding them about any help they need. Assess their progress, give support, and discuss their difficulties and Refer them to other social services, if needed
- Providing emotional support to the people who need care.
- Educate children on substance abuse and bullying
- Organizing Camps for Drug awareness and other social evils in the society
- Identifying the needs of the clients and helping them accordingly
- Helping new immigrants and refugees to find housing, jobs and obtain necessary identification documents.
- Help people obtain certain benefits and services such as medical care.
- Organising youth camps and guiding young children about right path for them.
- Helping victims of domestic violence and sexual abuse by guiding them about their rights.
How to Apply