Salary: $26.00 - $29.00/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Ministers of Religion (4154)
NOC Job Title: Granthi
Expires in 57 days
Last Updated: 2021-09-28
Job Number: 698633
As a Granthi your Job Duties will be as follows
- Teach the principles of Sikh faith and provide coaching in Gurbani classes to children and adults.
- Participate in daily prayers and Kirtan
- Reciting the writings of Sikh and Punjabi philosophers & Gurus.
- Participate in the religious ceremonies held at the Society
- Participating in Langar Seva (free food distribution).
- Providing religious education and spiritual guidance in Society as well as various religious and social gatherings outside the Society.
- Administer rites of faiths such as marriages and funerals.
- Plan the schedule for the regular religious activities.
- Assist at services of worship and religious rites.
How to Apply